This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Miss Kent’s 3rd Grade Supply List
This is the list of supplies students need as they start 3rd grade. (These items may vary from the district list, if you have already purchased supplies those will work as well. The items listed below are what I have found to work best in our classroom)
The items with a (+) will be communal supplies.
- 5 spiral notebooks (red, yellow, green, purple and blue-if possible)
- 2 packs of notebook paper (+)
- 4 plastic 3 pronged folders (red, yellow, green and purple)
- 3 packs of presharpened pencils, no mechanical(+)
- 1 pack of pink erasers or small pencil erasers (+)
- 1 pack of 24 crayons or colored pencils (+)
- 1-2 packs of fine tip dry erase markers (+)
- 2 yellow highlighters (+)
- 1 package of anti-bacterial wipes (+)
- 2 boxes of Kleenex (+)
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer (+)
- 1 plastic 12” ruler with centimeters
- 2-3 glue sticks (+)
- 1-2 reams of copy paper (+)
- Pack of blue pens (+)
- Pair of clean socks for white board
Wish List (The following are not required, but would be useful for our classroom):
Colored paper and white paper, Ziploc baggies(any size), Skittles or individual wrapped candy(used for rewards), Outdoor recess toys(football, soccer ball, jump rope, etc.), Indoor recess toys (games,legos cards,etc.), 8.5 x 11" lamination paper, lysol wipes, paper towels, hand sanitizer, clip boards, and white board erasers
In our classroom, we are a family of learners with clear classroom rules and expectations that students will be expected to follow:
- I will listen when others are speaking.
- I will raise my hand to speak
- I will show respect to others and school property.
- I will follow directions quickly.
- I will work hard every day and focus on my work.