This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Mrs. Kean’s 3rd Grade Supply List
This is the list of supplies students need as they start 3rd grade.
The items with a * will be communal supplies.
- 3 dozen pre-sharpened #2 pencils (not mechanical)*
- One pair of scissors
- 6 glue sticks*
- One box of 24 count crayons*
- One box of tissues (we could use a lot of these.)*
- One bottle of hand sanitizer*
- One package of 4 dry erase markers (black and fine tip if possible)*
- One wide rule composition notebook
- One wide rule spiral notebook
- One package of wide rule loose paper*
- Two reams of white copy paper
- 1 ½ inch white binder with clear sleeve cover
- 1 pack of binder tab dividers
- Four yellow highlighters*
- One pencil box
- One package of anti-bacterial wipes
- One set of headphones or earbuds (to use for your child only)
Wish List (The following are not required, but would be useful for our classroom throughout the year):
White or colored copy paper, page protectors, Scotch laminating pouches, skittles, individual wrapped candy, whiteboard cleaner, Crayola markers, crayons, , Ziploc baggies (any size), outdoor recess toys (balls, jump ropes, sidewalk chalk), indoor recess games