This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Mrs. Williams’ 3rd Grade Supply List
This is the list of supplies students need as they start 3rd grade. (These items are closely aligned with the district list)
- 3 dozen #2 yellow pencils (no mechanical pencils-Pre-sharpened are preferred)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 box (24 count) crayons
- Cap erasers
- 1 large box of tissues
- 5 plastic 3-prong pocket folders
- 2 packages of anti-bacterial wipes
- 1 package of BLACK dry erase markers
- 5 composition notebooks, hard cover
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 1 zippered supply pouch
Wish List (The following are not required, but would be useful in our classroom):
- Colored printer paper
- White copy paper
- Individually packed treats (i.e. mini candy bars, smarties, jolly ranchers, mints)
- Black sharpies
- Ziploc baggies (any size)
- Medium Tip Flair Pens
- Scotch Laminating Pouches (8.9 X 11.4)
- Hot glue sticks-Regular sized
- White cardstock
- Colored cardstock
- Bottles of water
- Small snacks for snack time
I have an Amazon wish list as well upon request!
Thank you in advance for your generous donation to our classroom!
In our classroom, we are a family of learners with clear classroom rules and expectations that students will be expected to follow:
- I will be kind and respectful to everyone and everything.
- I will listen when others are speaking.
- I will follow directions quickly and when asked the first time.
- I will always work hard, focus and give my very best every day.
- I will keep my dear teacher happy!
Below you will find a few helpful resources for extra practice throughout the year- Log in information will be provided in your "Welcome Back" packet inside your child's Take Home Folder.