This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Mrs. Williams' 3rd Grade Supply List:
This is the list of supplies students need as they start 3rd grade. (These items may vary from the district list and if you have already purchased those supplies they will work as well. The items listed below are what I have found to work best in our class.)
- 3 dozen #2 yellow pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- 1 pair scissors
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 box (24 count) crayons
- 1 large box of tissues
- 1 bottle hand sanitizer
- 5 plastic 3-prong pocket folders
- 2 packages of anti-bacterial wipes
- 1 package of BLACK dry erase markers
- 2 packages loose leaf paper
- 5 composition notebooks, hard cover
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 1 zippered supply pouch
- 1 backpack with laptop sleeve (no wheels)
All student supplies will have names on them and only used by that student. I will print an entire sheet of labels with your child's name and he/she will stick one on each item (except individual pencils and scissors). If you would like to write your child's name on each item with a permanent marker that would be acceptable and very helpful.
Wish List (The following are not required, but would be useful in our classroom):
1.Colored printer paper
2. Ziploc baggies(any size)
3.Medium Tip Flair Pens
4. Scotch Laminating Pouches(8.9 X 11.4)
I also have an Amazon wish list available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your generous donation to our classroom!
In our classroom, we are a family of learners with clear classroom rules and expectations that students will be expected to follow:
- I will listen when others are speaking.
- I will raise my hand to speak.
- I will show respect to others and school property.
- I will follow directions quickly and when asked the first time.
- I will work hard, focus, and give my very best every day.