This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Mrs. Slinker’s Third Grade Supply List
- Yellow highlighters
- 1 box of 24 count crayons
- 4 packages of #2 pencils (pre sharpened are so appreciated!)
- 2 packs of Black (NO COLOR) Dry Erase Markers (Fine tip preferred!)
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 1 ½ in. viewable white binder (plastic sleeve coverings on outside)
- 4 Spiral Notebooks (with holes to be placed in binders)
- 2 reams of white copy paper
- 1 pack of BLUE pens
- 2 plastic folders
These items are not required, but SO appreciated!
- Colored Copy Paper
- Pencil Cap Erasers
- Extra Black Dry Erase Markers
- Individually wrapped candy
- HP 950/951 Black and Color Printer Ink
- Skittles or Mini Marshmallows
- Scotch Laminating Sheets
- Clorox Wipes
- Band Aids
- Paper towels
- Indoor Recess Toys
1.Follow directions quickly.
2.Raise your hand for permission to speak
3.Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat.
4.Make smart choices.
5.Keep your dear teacher happy.
In our classroom, positive behavior is expected. Students can earn rewards by meeting expectations.
If there is a behavior concern that needs immediate attention, I will notify the parent.
We will be using Class Dojo this year. An information sheet will be sent home soon!