This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
**Please text “81010” with the message “@mrsrader2” for classroom updates and two-way communication with the teacher!
First Grade Expectations:
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Keep hands, feet, objects, and unkind words to self.
- Raise hand for permission to speak.
- Stay in seat unless you have permission to get up.
- Walk in line quietly.
- Show respect and kindness to others at all times.
Our classroom will use a clip chart to monitor behavior. A clip chart is a great tool that allows students to be rewarded for positive behavior, while discouraging negative behavior. Each student has a clothespin, or clip, with his or her name on it. Everyone will start on green at the beginning of each day, and clips can be moved up or down based on behavior. At the end of the day, the students will color their behavior calendar so that parents can see what color they ended the day on. Please look inside your child’s homework folder for a more in depth breakdown of each color.