This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
2020-2021 Mrs. Barrow's Suggested Supply List
This is only a suggested supply list. These are all the items your child will need for all three of their classes this year. All students will be given a binder.
- 1 plastic pocket folders with binder holes (to go in the student’s binder)
- 3 plastic pocket folders (for Reading, Math, Science/Social Studies)
- *1 package of white copy paper
- *1 package of wide rule notebook paper
- 2 wide rule hardbound composition notebooks (for Science & Social Studies)
- 1 wide rule spiral composition notebook (for Reading/Writing)
- *1 dozen #2 wooden pre-sharpened pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- *1 package of black dry erase markers
- *1 package of yellow highlighters
- 1 pair of scissors
- *1 package of glue sticks- no liquid glue
- 1 box of crayons (no colored pencils)
- *1 box of tissues
- *1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 pencil box
- 1 small pencil bag with holes (to place in the binder)
- Water Bottle (water fountains will not be available this year)
- *Girls: 1 package of color copy paper
- *Boys: anti-bacterial wipes- no baby wipes
* These are communal supplies, meaning they will be collected at the beginning of the year, stored, and distributed as needed.
No Personal Pencil Sharpeners, Colored Pencils, or Markers Please
2020-2021 Class Wish List
The following are not required, but would be useful for our classroom
White Copy Paper
Small Toys for Treasure Box
Individual Wrapped Candy
Avery Labels (8162)
Updated 2020-2021 Information
Covid-19 Updates- PLEASE DISCUSS THESE WITH YOUR CHILD!
- All students utilizing CMCSS transportation are required to wear masks while on the bus.
- All students are required to wear masks in all common areas in the school building (hallways, restrooms, front offices, counseling or administrative offices, etc.) and when physical distancing cannot be maintained anywhere in the building (including, if applicable, in classrooms).
- Water fountains will not be available this year. Please have your child bring in a filled water bottle to school. Only water may be in the student water bottles to minimize messes on desks and floors caused by spilling.
- Students are urged to bring their own masks. However, the district will have masks available for any students or employees who do not have their own. Cloth face masks should be washed after each use.
- CMCSS will limit nonessential visitors from the school environment to prevent crowding, and access to the building will be limited for all visitors. Lunchtime visitors will not be permitted.
- An enhanced two-step restroom-cleaning schedule will be in place during the school day with restrooms accessed through main hallways being cleaned every hour by custodians. We will have a set restroom break schedule to allow for cleaning. Please discuss with your child about trying to use the restroom during these scheduled breaks, as the closest bathrooms may not always be readily available.
- All families who wish to use the cafeteria this year are encouraged to pre-pay their student’s cafeteria account via Schoolcafe. The safe and convenient online system allows parents to make payments, track meal balances and purchases, and monitor their student’s account. https://www.schoolcafe.com/
Always raise your hand and wait for permission to speak.
Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself at all times.
Be respectful of others at all times.
Follow directions and listen to adults.
ALWAYS do your best!