This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- I am always looking for volunteers! If you are interested in any of the following, just let me know! Some examples of volunteering tasks that I often use and GREATLY appreciate are: -sharpening pencils, -making posters, -putting paper into c-line sheet protectors, -cutting out laminating shapes/pages, -sorting task cards. Volunteers for field trips will be addressed during the school year, volunteers for school parties will be addressed at the appropriate time.
- Here is the supply list! ***I would prefer everything (folders, notebooks, pencil box), be labeled at home to save time during our busy instructional day!
Mrs. Bowers’ 3rd Grade Supply List
This is the list of supplies students need as they start 3rd grade.
The items with a * will be communal supplies.
- Four Folders (plain colors please!)
-These should be labeled Science, Reading, Math, Social Studies **sheet protectors are also really helpful in folders for keeping important papers safe, but not required for the supply list!
- Two dozen presharpened pencils*
3. One pair of scissors
4. 1 or 2 glue sticks*.
5. One box of crayons* or colored pencils.
6. Two large boxes of tissues or more *(we could use a lot of these.)
7. One to two packages of 4 dry erase markers (black)
8. One or two packages wide rule loose paper*.
9. Four highlighters (preferably yellow or pink)*
10. Something to hold pencils and supplies in.
- Two or more reams of copy paper*.
- One packet of blue pens
- Optional: Binder with 4 dividers, or the 4 colored folders (this is just a way students can keep themselves organized. This is not required, just a suggestion.
Wish List (The following are not required, but would be useful for our classroom):
White or colored copy paper, sheet protectors, skittles, blue pens, whiteboard cleaner, Crayola markers, graph paper, rulers, Ziplock baggies (any size), colored pencils, double wide masking tape, outdoor recess toys (balls, jump ropes, sidewalk chalk), indoor recess games
- I can listen when others are talking.
- I can follow directions when they are given.
- I can treat others and their property with respect.
- I can be responsible for my things and my actions.
- I can be brave.